Channel Strut Clamp
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||10,000 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||100, 0000 Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Carton + Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: galvanized pipe hanging clamp
- Connection: Hanging
- Surface: Galvanized
- MOQ: 2000PS
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 73079900
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Size: 1/4~6 Inch
- Colour: Silver
- Trademark: suntex
- Origin: Hebei
1. Zinc galvanized pipe clamp enables one-hand mounting.
2. A pipe is preassembled by mere snapping.
3. The quick-clamping system protects the clamp against uncontrollable opening after snapping.
4. Compact structural design of the clamp enables simple and full piping insulation without larger overlap in the area of the toggle and closing device. All this is possible even using a small thickness of insulating material.
5. It prevents the action of electrolysis.
6. Single-screw pipe clamps with a snap lock satisfy the highest requirements while mounting on walls, ceilings and floors but also in connection with pipes used in sanitary installations.
7. The pipe clamp is checked regarding noise protection according to DIN 4109.
8. One-piece hinged pipe clamp with patented rapid locking and readjusting mechanism.
9. Compact design for close installation and easy pipe insulation.
10. Locking screw with large combination recessed slot secures against loss.