Carbon Steel Light Pipe Clamp
|FOB Price:||US $0.1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||2,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2,000 Pieces||US $0.1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000 Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Box +Palllet|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: light pipe clamp
- Connection: Welding
- Clamp Range: 8-220mm
- Width: 20~25mm
- Top Nut: M8,M10
- Specification: CE
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Size: 1/8-8inch
- Thickness: 1.5~2.5mm
- Side Screw: M5, M6
- Trademark: SUNTEX
- Origin: Hebei
|Size (Inch)||Breaking Load (KN)||Recommended Load (KN)|
Specifications ~ GI pipe clamp
~ heavy duty pipe clamps
~ with rubber gasket
~ galvanized steel or stainless steel
Pipe lines to walls, ceilings and floors in the sanitary and heating areas.
Material: Steel DD11(material no. 1.0332) acc. To DIN EN 10111
Zinc plating: Electro zinc plated, 6-8µ M
Resistance welded nut: M8
Locking screw: Combi-slot cheese head screw
Acoustic insulation lining: Material: EPDM; Chlorine-free; Silicone-free
Sound insulation: For DIN 4109
Temperature range: -50° To +110° C
Hardness: 45+-5° Shore
Fire behavior: DIN 4102: Class B2
1. Zinc galvanized pipe clamp enables one-hand mounting.
2. A pipe is preassembled by mere snapping.
3. The quick-clamping system protects the clamp against uncontrollable opening after snapping.
4. Compact structural design of the clamp enables simple and full piping insulation without larger overlap in the area of the toggle and closing device. All this is possible even using a small thickness of insulating material.
5. It prevents the action of electrolysis.
6. Single-screw pipe clamps with a snap lock satisfy the highest requirements while mounting on walls, ceilings and floors but also in connection with pipes used in sanitary installations.
7. The pipe clamp is checked regarding noise protection according to DIN 4109.
8. One-piece hinged pipe clamp with patented rapid locking and readjusting mechanism.
9. Compact design for close installation and easy pipe insulation.
10. Locking screw with large combination recessed slot secures against loss.
11. Pipe clamp with rubber inlay. EPDM rubber resistant to aging.
1. Used for mounting of pipes to the walls (vertical / horizontal), ceilings and floors
2. For Suspending Stationary Non-Insulated Copper Tubing Lines
3. Being fasteners for pipe lines such as heating, sanitary and waste water pipes; To walls, ceilings and floors.
4. Side screws are protected against loss during assemble with the help of plastic washers
1. Steel pipes
2. Copper pipes
3. Glass pipes
4. Plastic pipes
1. Sanitary and heating installations
2. Gas distribution systems
3. Air conditioning systems and others