Heavy Duty Pipe Clamp (Bracket Type)
|FOB Price:||US $0.2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||2,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2,000 Pieces||US $0.2/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: Heavy Duty Pipe Clamp
- Connection: Welding
- Clamp Range: 20~508mm
- Width: 30~70mm
- Specification: CE
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Size: 1/2~20inch
- Thickness: 2.5~7mm
- Trademark: SUNTEX
- Origin: Hebei
2,Easy and safe assembly
4,Electro galvanized against corrosion protection
5,Side screws are protected against loss during assembly and delivery
Specifications ~ GI pipe clamp
~ heavy duty pipe clamps
~ with rubber gasket
~ galvanized steel
Material: Steel DD11(material no. 1.0332) acc. To DIN EN 10111
Zinc plating: Electro zinc plated, 6-8µ M
Resistance welded nut: M8
Acoustic insulation lining: Material: EPDM; Chlorine-free; Silicone-free
Sound insulation: For DIN 4109
Temperature range: -50° To +110° C
Hardness: 45+-5° Shore
Fire behavior: DIN 4102: Class B2
1. Zinc galvanized pipe clamp enables one-hand mounting.
2. A pipe is preassembled by mere snapping.
3. The quick-clamping system protects the clamp against uncontrollable opening after snapping.
4. Compact structural design of the clamp enables simple and full piping insulation without larger overlap in the area of the toggle and closing device. All this is possible even using a small thickness of insulating material.
5. It prevents the action of electrolysis.
6. Single-screw pipe clamps with a snap lock satisfy the highest requirements while mounting on walls, ceilings and floors but also in connection with pipes used in sanitary installations.
7. The pipe clamp is checked regarding noise protection according to DIN 4109.
8. One-piece hinged pipe clamp with patented rapid locking and readjusting mechanism.
9. Compact design for close installation and easy pipe insulation.
10. Locking screw with large combination recessed slot secures against loss.
11. Pipe clamp with rubber inlay. EPDM rubber resistant to aging.
1. Used for mounting of pipes to the walls (vertical / horizontal), ceilings and floors
2. For Suspending Stationary Non-Insulated Copper Tubing Lines
3. Being fasteners for pipe lines such as heating, sanitary and waste water pipes; To walls, ceilings and floors.
4. Side screws are protected against loss during assemble with the help of plastic washers
1. Steel pipes
2. Copper pipes
3. Glass pipes
4. Plastic pipes
1. Sanitary and heating installations
2. Gas distribution systems
3. Air conditioning systems and others